Half Price > Offer
Half price Family Admission to Eden Camp
Offer Price: £16.00 - Actual Value: £32.00 (you save £16.00)Sold out!
Address: Eden Camp, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 6RT
Telephone: (01653) 697777
This voucher entitles 2 adults and 2 children admission to Eden Camp
Housed in the buildings and grounds of an original World War Two Prisoner of War Camp, and this year celebrating the 30th year of first opening it’s gates to the public, a visit to Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum will transport you back to experience the sights, sounds and even the smells of life on both the Home Front and Front Line during World War Two. The museum also covers British military history of the 20th Century in more detail than any other museum in the world. Our wooden, outdoor play area for under 12s to explore. With towers, escape tunnels, slides and other obstacles, it’s great for burning off energy before the journey home. An enjoyable educational and exciting day out for all the family, we suggest an average visit length of 3 to 4 hours. Free on-site car parking provided and also dog friendly.
Full Terms & Conditions:
- This voucher is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (children are aged 5-15 inclusive, children under the age of 5 are free.)
- This voucher is valid for one visit between 20th March and 20th July 2017.
- This voucher is uniquely identifiable and will be checked by the establishment.
- This voucher can only be used once and photocopies or damaged ticket vouchers will not be accepted. If multiple copies exist this voucher will only be accepted on its first presentation.
- The voucher is non transferable, cannot be sold or refunded or exchanged for cash. No change will be given.
- Please check opening times on website www.edencamp.co.uk before you visit.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and must be presented and surrendered upon entrance.
- The venue reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of displays or exhibitions and removal of figures for technical operational, health and safety or other reasons including over-capacity.
- The establishment’s decision is final.