Playing now: Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart

Playing next: -  

Yorkshire Coast Radio News

> Index
Phone 01723 588988
Facebook yorkshirecoastradio
Twitter @yorkscoastradio
Email news@yorkshirecoastradio.com

Scarborough UTC. School But Not As You Know It

Keep up to date with the latest news delivered direct to your Inbox.

Local News Headlines - Page 4

Yorkshire Coast Hospitals Seeking Stories Of NHS

It is to commemorate the NHS turning 70 by celebrating the achievements of the health service.

Money Needed For Life Saving Kit In Bridlington

Bridlington Community First Responders are raising money for another kit to save lives.

Vans Broken Into In Scarborough

It happened on the night of Monday 19th February and the morning of Tuesday 20th February within the Northstead area.

Bridlington Marina Project On Hold

That's according to services firm Arup, who were working with East Riding of Yorkshire Council and Bridlington Harbour Commissioners on the £115 million project.

Missing Scarborough Boy Found

A 10 year old boy missing from Scarborough has been found safe and well.

Council Tax Rise In North Yorkshire Approved

That breaks down as a general tax increase of 2.99% and a 2% social care precept which totals at 4.99%.

Whitby Hospital Redevelopment Moves Forward

Nearly £12 million pounds has been committed to the project.

North Yorkshire Police Has Key Role In Livestock Attacks Report

North Yorkshire Police’s Chief Constable, Dave Jones, helped pull together the working group of five police Forces

Bridlington Doctor Promotes 'Health Through Warmth'

A Bridlington Doctor is promoting ‘Health Through Warmth’ by referring his patients to a scheme.

UPDATE: Wanted Filey Sex Offender Found

David Graham Laycock, from Lancashire, has now been arrested.

Scarborough UTC. School But Not As You Know It