Playing now: Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker

Playing next: -  

Man Suffers Smoke Inhalation in Filey Toaster Fire

Man Suffers Smoke Inhalation in Filey Toaster Fire

Published by the Yorkshire Coast Radio News Team at 6:19am 1st March 2012. (Updated at 6:20am 1st March 2012)

Fire crews from Filey and Scarborough were called to Mitford Street in Filey after reports of a fire in a kitchen at a property in Filey. 

They discovered a toaster had caught fire and damaged to nearby shelving and units.

A man who lives there suffered smoke inhalation and was treated by ambulance crews.

Filey fire crew put out the fire using a hosereel and 2 breathing apparatus and ventilated the smoke from the property. 

The cause is believed to have been due to a faulty toaster.

Comments

No comments have been posted and approved yet.

Submit a Comment

Submit A Comment