Playing now: - Waiting for next song...

Playing next: -  

'Careless' Disposal Of Barbecue Causes Scarborough Bin Fire

'Careless' Disposal Of Barbecue Causes Scarborough Bin Fire

Published by Karen Liu at 9:57am 25th June 2020.

There has been a bin fire in Scarborough because of a barbecue.

Firefighters were called at around 10.15pm yesterday (Wednesday 24th June).

The crew says the cause is believed to have been the careless disposal of a barbecue.

The fire was put out using one hose reel jet.

Comments

No comments have been posted and approved yet.

Submit a Comment

Submit A Comment