Playing now: Bon Jovi - It's My Life

Playing next: -  

Gull Dies After Swallowing Fishing Hook In Scarborough

Gull Dies After Swallowing Fishing Hook In Scarborough

Published by Karen Liu at 10:30am 26th May 2020.

The RSPCA are urging people who fish on the Yorkshire Coast to clean up after themselves. 

The charity says a young gull found in Scarborough had swallowed a hook and line.

The RSPCA says the animal died under anaesthetic while the vets tried to remove the fishing equipment.

gull fish line hook

Comments

No comments have been posted and approved yet.

Submit a Comment

Submit A Comment