Playing now: Little Mix - Break Up Song

Playing next: -  

Firefighters Attend Cooker Fire in Scarborough

Firefighters Attend Cooker Fire in Scarborough

Published by Jon Burke at 7:54am 26th February 2020.

Firefighters have been to an incident in Scarborough.

They were called just after 3am today to a property on Albemarle Back Road.

Crews from Scarborough, Filey and Sherburn attended a cooker fire in a flat.

They got into the smoke-logged property and rescued a 20 year-old who was inside.

Crews put out the fire and ventilated the flat.

The occupant was treated at scene by the Fire Service for smoke inhalation.

The cause of the fire was due to cooking left unattended.   

 

 

Comments

No comments have been posted and approved yet.

Submit a Comment

Submit A Comment