Playing now: - Waiting for next song...

Playing next: -  

Yorkshire Coast Radio News

> Index

Kitchen Fire At Scarborough House

hillside gardens

Published by the Yorkshire Coast Radio News Team at 6:04pm 13th March 2018.

Crews have responded to a kitchen fire at a house in Scarborough.

Two fire and rescue teams from Scarborough were called to the incident at Hillside Gardens at around 12.05pm. 

It's believed to have been accidental and started due to combustibles placed in the oven. The blaze resulted in smoke damage to the kitchen of the semi-detached house.

Crews extinguished the fire using a bucket of sand.


No comments have been posted and approved yet.

Submit a Comment

Submit A Comment