Teaching School Alliance Administrator (10 hours per week)
Provide administrative support to the Alliance Manager. This is a 1 year fixed term contract (in the first instance) Term Time only.
Duties will include:
- Be the principle meet and great for any training events as delegates arrive.
- Supporting the organisation of all training events and conferences, liaising with venues to book facilities and catering.
- Provision of administrative, clerical and secretarial duties as required.
- Advertising of events, creating flyers and information sheets.
- Manage booking for training events.
- Assist with the quality assurance of Alliance events by maintaining attendance data and evaluation feedback.
- Add content to the Alliance website as instructed to ensure information is kept up to date.
- Deal with incoming correspondence from partnership schools and partner agencies where appropriate.
- Communication with course leaders and school staff for effective and smooth running of events.
- Liaise with other teaching school alliances for the effective running of joint projects.
Childhaven Community Nursery School
Mrs Emma-Jane Birley
13 Belgrave Crescent
T: 01723 373231