ENJOY 12 MONTHS OF FUN FOR THE PRICE OF ONE VISIT
Yorkshire Coast Radio is the new home of the Scarborough Sea Life annual pass sale. So if you want to pay for entry into Scarborough Sea Life once but dive into the underwater world for the next 12 months for free then look no further.
This year there's no need to collect tokens from your local paper, simply complete the form which will be available on this page from Wednesday 1st February 2017 and we'll email you your voucher. Then all you have to do is print this voucher and take it along with 2 passport sized photos per pass to Scarborough Sea Life between Saturday 11th February and Tuesday 28th February where you'll be able to Pay once and visit all year for FREE!
That's not all... this year your annual pass will also give you some amazing local benefits including...
- 50% off Pirate Adventure Golf
- 20% of purchases made in the Sea Life Restaurant and Shop
- 30% off food Sunday-Friday at ASK Italian, Scarborough*
- 10% off general admission at Alpamare, Scarborough*
- Save £5 off entry to York Dungeon*
- 10% discount off the North Bay Railway and Attractions.*
20% discount at Scarborough Castle
SCARBOROUGH SEA LIFE...AN UNDERWATER WORLD OF FUN
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean through 12 themed zones. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to a hands-on rockpool experience. Don't miss our outdoor exhibits - penguins, seals and otters!
Get closer than ever before to our 22 adorable Humboldt penguins on Penguin Island, their amazing walkthrough home. You’ll learn to waddle literally with penguins at your feet!
Visit Yorkshire's only Seal Hospital and see how we care for over 30 rescued seals every year. Watch as we nurse them back to health so they can be safely returned to the wild.
Meet Ed our playful seal and watch out for him splashing around. Watch our otters Eric and Pumpkin as they learn new skills through a special training programme. Visit our Turtle Sanctuary and help feed our native sharks and rays!
Discover the truth about the much-misunderstood shark, the plight of the endangered sea turtle, the remarkable life of the seahorse plus countless surprising facts about these and hundreds of other incredible creatures.
Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary promises a great venue for a family day out as well as an unforgettable entertaining and educational experience. Enjoy regular talks and feeding demonstrations throughout the day, and try your hand at our new Dive Adventure Quiz trail.
OPENING FEBRUARY HALF TERM 2017: OCTOPUS HIDEOUT!
Prepare to be grabbed eight times at once, at our new feature, Octopus Hideout. You’ll be able to get closer than ever before to some of the world’s most intelligent sea creatures, marvel at the incredible colour changing Cuttlefish and meet the Nautilus whose features haven’t changed for over 200 million years!
Come and meet Barbara, our resident Giant Pacific Octopus, which is one the smartest sea creatures in the animal kingdom. You’ll be amazed at the sheer size and beauty of Babs, as she settles into her new home.
ANNUAL SEA LIFE PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This voucher is available to download from Wednesday 1st February 2017 but CAN NOT be redeemed until Saturday 11th February 2017 with the last day to redeem the offer being Tuesday 28th February 2017.
- This voucher entitles the holder to purchase a SEA LIFE Scarborough Local Annual Pass between for a one off payment of £18.00 per adult aged 16+ and £15.00 per child aged 3-15 years. Please note children under the age of 3 may enter free of charge. Passes must be purchased at the venue.
- Both adults and Children renewing existing SEA LIFE Scarborough Local Annual Passes are able to do so at the discounted rate of £15.00pp.
- Purchases must be made in person at SEA LIFE Scarborough, Scalby Mills, Scarborough, YO12 6RP.
- This offer is only valid to residents living within the following postcodes: YO11, YO12, YO13, YO14, YO15, YO16, YO17, YO18, YO21, YO22, YO25, YO32, YO41, YO42, YO43, YO60, YO61, YO62, YO7, HU11, HU17, HU18, TS12, TS13, TS14, TS9. You will be asked for proof of your address so please ensure you bring along identification when purchasing your pass.
- Applicants are able to buy annual passes on behalf of immediate members of their family providing the lead applicant provides proof of address.
- Please ensure that you bring along two passport sized photographs for each pass you are purchasing.
- Children under the age of 16 are not able to buy a SEA LIFE Scarborough Local Annual Pass without being accompanied by an adult.
- SEA LIFE Scarborough Local Annual Passes are valid at SEA LIFE Scarborough only.
Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to deny an applicant a SEA LIFE Scarborough Local Annual Pass without reason.
- This voucher has no cash value and is not transferrable.
SEA LIFE Scarborough is open daily from 10am. CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR CLOSING TIMES. For full terms and conditions visit sealife.co.uk/terms or call 01723 373414 *standard rates apply