YH - Administration Apprentice
Administrative role with good computer skills, good personal manner and would be talking with clients and financial institutions. The role would offer the opportunity to develop skills going forward in to different sectors.
37.5 Hours Typically
Expected apprenticeship duration
12 - 15 months
Possible start date
30 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Maintaining files
- Compliance training
- Day to day contact with clients and banks etc.
- Spreadsheet work with expenses
- Scanning documents and uploading onto systems
- Telephone calls
- Organising files ensuring documentation is up to date and in the correct place.
- Compiling reports and assistance with business submissions
- Ongoing training and assistance provided.
- Ability to work without constant supervision and confidence to ask if unsure about anything.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Word and Excel knowledge
- Good numerical skills would be advantageous
- Keen learner plus common sense approach. Ability to work in a logical / structured manner
- Good personal manner and communication skills
- Well presented
- Ability to adapt in working situations
- Keen to learn with the possibility of long term employment and development.
I’m not looking for any specific qualifications but more the right candidate who has good qualities with an eagerness to progress forward.
I don’t always believe having lots of qualifications necessarily reflects once a person is in the workplace.
Options to develop skills and take exams to allow to progress to qualified levels of advice.
There is a long-term possibility depending on the candidate
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will undertake an intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
They will also undertake any Maths and English Qualifications as required.
Business and Administration
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED