Due to rapid growth and a huge demand, Castle Employment are now looking to expand and recruit a Resourcer to join a very established team generating Hospitality, Industrial and Agricultural candidates.
Due to rapid growth and a huge demand, Castle Employment are now looking to expand and recruit a Resourcer to join a very established team generating Hospitality, Industrial and Agricultural candidates. Castle have been established for 50 years and in the last 2 years have experienced rapid growth doubling in head count and revenue. Ambitious plans for further growth means we are looking to add to our existing team.
The role will work within a team, you will work amongst the leading recruitment consultants in the area – the average length of service at Castle is 8 years and the team have over 50 years’ experience between them. Everything we do at Castle is focused around our main value which is TEAM WORK, as much as we are a sales KPI led environment, we work together to deliver the goal and always support one another along the way.
The role is very fast paced and involves lots of multi tasking and prioritising, you are expected to work on your own initiative. Speed is often really key but having the ability to work with very good attention to detail is paramount.
Key areas of the role will involve –
- Responsible for generating mainly temporary candidates for our clients
- Telephone interviewing candidates and booking them in to meet Consultants at Castle
- Meeting candidates at the office
- Attending career fairs with colleges. Universities, job centres to generate candidates
- Using social media including face book to generate candidate interest
- Responsible for ensuring candidates are compliant to go to work
Essential Skills for Resourcer are:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Work at pace and be able to work under pressure
- Very organised and work methodically
- Be able to use social networking media to increase candidate attraction
- Have the ability to work outside of core hours when required
- Clean driving licence
We offer a very transparent career path and personal development is at the top of our agenda with huge investment in training and development across all levels within the business.
Hours are 8.30 – 5pm